The recent sentencing of Egyptian University of South Florida student Ahmed Mohamed has sparked anti-Muslim hate speech across the Tampa Bay area and in particular on mainstream news sites. (On June 13, 2008, Ahmed Bedier reacted to Mohamed’s guilty plea deal, you can read it here) It didn’t take long for readers of Media General’s […]
Muslim American human rights leader and radio show host Ahmed Bedier Condemns the Mumbai terror attacks and calls on all sides to remain calm and united in fighting terrorism. The Mumbai terror attacks last week are reprehensible, online inhumane and should be condemned by everyone. Please watch, pill share and give your feedback.
Like Ahmed on Facebook
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Cloud9/11 Ahmed Mohamed America At A Crossroads American media Bill Keller bullying CAIR charity Dr. Tariq Ramadan Eid Postage Stamp fearmongering Florida Muslim Capitol Day free clinic Ft. Hood Gaza Glenn Beck hate crimes hate mail hate speech human interest Inside Islam: What a Billion Muslims Really Think Intelligence Summit Islamophobia Israeli-Palestinian conflict Joe Kaufman MLK Memorial Service Mumbai terror attacks Nihad Awad non-violent resistance Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West Occupied Territories Omer Goldman PBS Pew Research Center President Bush President Obama propaganda racism scare tactics State of the Union televangelism terrorism Thomas Jefferson United Nations Youtube
- ‘Hate Crime’: Taxi Cab Driver Survives Brutal Attack December 10, 2014
- British Muslims Face Worst Job Discrimination of Any Minority Group December 1, 2014
- Brigitte Gabriel: ‘No Chance’ Of Muslim Americans ‘Blending In’ To U.S. November 20, 2014
- ISIS says Islam justifies slavery – what does Islamic law say? November 13, 2014
- Shots fired at mosque in Southern California November 12, 2014
- Muslim Friday prayers to be offered at Washington National Cathedral November 11, 2014
- Jody Hice: Elected To Congress Despite Believing Islam Doesn’t Deserves First Amendment Protection November 6, 2014
- Minnesota Achieves a Unique Distinction in Christian Muslim Relations November 3, 2014