Islamic Relief USA Presents
For the first time in Florida and for one night only
SONGS FOR THE CHILDREN
Benefit Dinner & Concert
Featuring Multi-Platinum Singer and International Star
& Hosted by Comedian Preacher Moss
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011
TAMPA HYATT REGENCY
DOWNTOWN TAMPA, FLORIDA
Purchase tickets here, or call 1-800-617-7238.
For more than a quarter-century, Islamic Relief USA has been helping children in need through a wide variety of projects, including educational programs, water and sanitation, and health and nutrition services, and orphan support. Every year, hundreds of thousands of children benefit from Islamic Relief USA’s programs and campaigns.
Multi-platinum singer, songwriter and producer Maher Zain is a star of the modern Islamic music scene. His meaningful songs aim to inspire and entertain, while sending a message of peace and hope to audiences all throughout the world. Maher Zain’s songs mix the sounds of R&B with traditional spiritual, soul and contemporary music. Maher’s debut album, “Thank You Allah,” made him an instant hit among millions of people across the world.
In March 2011, Maher Zain became the first Arab singer to reach two million fans on Facebook in less than a year-and-a-half of the release of his debut album. He has now surpassed three million Facebook fans in just two years.
Comedian and writer Preacher Moss is acclaimed for his comedy show, “Allah Made Me Funny”—his performance has taken him across Europe, the Middle East, Australia and North America.
“Preach,” as he is known, is the former writer for “Saturday Night Live” legends, including Damon Wayans and Darrell Hammond. His personal comedic stylings are known for their relevances to the every day, and for their glimpses into reality through the avenue of humor. Viewed as a man of the people writing for the people, Preach’s words carry more than just laughter—they carry life.
Like Ahmed on Facebook
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Cloud9/11 Ahmed Mohamed America At A Crossroads American media Bill Keller bullying CAIR charity Dr. Tariq Ramadan Eid Postage Stamp fearmongering Florida Muslim Capitol Day free clinic Ft. Hood Gaza Glenn Beck hate crimes hate mail hate speech human interest Inside Islam: What a Billion Muslims Really Think Intelligence Summit Islamophobia Israeli-Palestinian conflict Joe Kaufman MLK Memorial Service Mumbai terror attacks Nihad Awad non-violent resistance Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West Occupied Territories Omer Goldman PBS Pew Research Center President Bush President Obama propaganda racism scare tactics State of the Union televangelism terrorism Thomas Jefferson United Nations Youtube
- ‘Hate Crime’: Taxi Cab Driver Survives Brutal Attack December 10, 2014
- British Muslims Face Worst Job Discrimination of Any Minority Group December 1, 2014
- Brigitte Gabriel: ‘No Chance’ Of Muslim Americans ‘Blending In’ To U.S. November 20, 2014
- ISIS says Islam justifies slavery – what does Islamic law say? November 13, 2014
- Shots fired at mosque in Southern California November 12, 2014
- Muslim Friday prayers to be offered at Washington National Cathedral November 11, 2014
- Jody Hice: Elected To Congress Despite Believing Islam Doesn’t Deserves First Amendment Protection November 6, 2014
- Minnesota Achieves a Unique Distinction in Christian Muslim Relations November 3, 2014